If you have an Alarm system that isn’t working or has faults why not give us a call to find out what would be involved to get the system working again.
Intruder Alarm Systems that we currently work on are Pyronix, Texecom, Scantronic, Accenta, Optima, ADE, Visonic, Freewave and many more. See our gallery below to find out which alarms we service.
We are also able to offer Maintenance Contracts and system servicing, as this is an essential element of your security system. Without regular preventative maintenance the systems performance will be hindered and the system may fail when you need it most.
What Alarm Servicing includes?
- Check history of alarm system since last maintenance service.
- Visual inspection of all major alarm components including cabling & connections for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Check mains power supply including charging rates.
- Check battery power supply including charging rates.
- Check and walk test all detectors.
- Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons.
- Check and test all audible warning devices, sirens and speakers.
- Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
- Make adjustments as necessary.
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Retrain the users on the use of the alarm system (if required)
- Log all test results.
- Return the alarm system to operational status.
- Report left with customer
What alarms do we service?
If your alarm looks like one of the below systems in our gallery, you’re in luck! We can offer maintenance on your alarm. Get in touch on 01293 889167 or 07775 872577, or email us at email@example.com.