How we are keeping our customers and staff as safe as possible.
Here at Crawley Locks and Alarms we are working hard to ensure we can get fully back up and running again soon.
As soon as it is considered safe to do so, we will be following all of the governments guidelines when entering customers homes.
Staff will be following the guidlines detailed
- When you book an engineer appointment we will ask you if:
- You or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You or anyone in your home has been advised to self-isolate
- If anyone in your home is at higher risk or in the vulnerable category
- When an engineer does visit a customer’s home, they will take additional precautions – including wearing gloves and masks and also strict hand-washing proceedures– before and after the appointment.
- They will protect you and your family members by keeping a safe distance at all times – and we ask you to do the same.
- Our Staff will INSIST on keeping to the 2 metre rule.
- Whilst carrying out work in your home, our staff will wipe down all customer equipment that has been touched with Viral wipes, before and after completing the work.
- We will only take paymet by Debit Card, or the prefered option of via a Bank Transfer during this time.